Citizen Portal Your place to find Permits and Application Status
!!! Important Earthquake Information !!!
Resources for Earthquake Recovery
Beware of Contractor Scams and Unlicensed Contractors
Q & A- Contractor Scams - English
Q & A- Contractor Scams - Spanish
Building Permits Resources Post Earthquake
Earthquake Related Building Inspections:
- If you are looking for an emergency inspection due to the earthquake, and their property is in the county, call (707) 299-1998 to request an inspection. Leave the requested info, and an inspection will be scheduled. This is for quake damage ONLY.
- If you need an inspection within the City limits regarding earthquake damage, they should contact the City of Napa Building Department at (707) 257-9540.
Regular Building Inspections (not quake related):
- We are currently scheduling for next week. Please call (707) 253-4416 to schedule an inspection.
Same Day Permits:
- We have not yet resumed processing over-the-counter permits. Please call our office for more information (707) 253-4417.
Safety Hazards Management after an Earthquake
Food Facilities Safety
Drinking Water and Safety Options
Chlorination of Water Wells
Environmental Health Division
The Environmental Health Division is available for consultation and permitting services weekdays (excluding holidays) from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. If you have questions about Consumer Protection, Land Use Development, Pollution Prevention, and Solid Waste Programs and Services, please use the informational links provided, visit us at our public counter, or give us a call.
Mobile Home Parks
Retail Food Program
Public Water Systems
Winery Pond Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Generator
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- California Accidental Relase Prevention Program
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement
- Complaint Response
- Methamphetamine Contaminated Property Cleanup Act of 2005
- Napa County Area Plan
- Noise Control
- Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986
- Stormwater Management and Control
- Technical Reference for Emergency Response
- Solid Waste Inspection & Permitting
- Body Art/Tattoo
- Medical Waste
- Waste Tire Enforcement
- Garbage Hauler Vehicles
- County Solid Waste & Recycling Program Management
- Closed,Illegal,Abandoned (CIA) Solid Waste Sites