To The Consolidated Permit Counter!
counter hours have changed.
- Permit Center is open for walk in assistance from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Permit Center is open By Appointment Only from 12:00-1:00 p.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m. Appointments may be scheduled in advance by calling (707) 253-4417.
- Same day permitting remains unchanged and is available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Monday –Thursday.
- Lobby/Reception is open 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily Monday through Friday.
|While many services have been combined, due to specific requirements within specialized programs, the following projects still require separate plan submittal:
- COMMERCIAL FOOD FACILITIES
- COMMERCIAL SWIMMING POOL
- ENGINEERED SEPTIC SYSTEMS
- GRADING PERMITS
- PUBLIC WATER SYSTEMS
- PLANNING USE PERMITS AND MODIFICATIONS
For the best service, contact our program specialist directly for specific requirements.
The Permit Services Center, with its reception area
and consolidated permit counter, is designed to facilitate customer services
and improve organizational efficiencies. Professional staff with
expertise in planning, building, environmental health, engineering,
conservation, and fire safety will be on hand to answer questions in person or
by phone throughout the day, Monday through Friday. Administrative staff
will help customers find the resources they need.
Customers now enjoy the convenience of being able to
get answers to all their questions about planning, building, environmental
health, engineering and conservation (vineyard) issues every day, all day long
(M-F 7:30-5:00PM). Additionally BUILDING PERMIT CUSTOMERS are able to apply
for“ SAME DAY” permits for small building projects Monday through Thursday from
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. For traditional building permit applications, customers
now are able to submit a reduced (3) number of plan sets (M-F 8:00-Noon and
1:00-4:00PM) and can expect a consolidated comment letter on their Building
applications. Check out the rest of our page and find out more.