The Property and Map Information page provide links to "My Property" and aerial map view from our GIS (Graphical Information System) data.
The Viewer allows you to display and interact with online maps. This means that you can annotate and save a particular map, share a map with others, search for data, zoom or pan to specific features, and run and print reports.
Open the GIS map here and please note, it may take a few seconds to load. Once the map has loaded, reference below for tips on working within the map.
- Click on "I want to…"
- To see all property information related to a specific property. Select “Get Parcel Report”.
- A popup will appear where you can enter your parcel number or address.
- When entering a parcel number you must use all 12 numbers without dashes. Start by entering the first 3 to 6 numbers of the parcel and pause a moment. A list will appear of all parcel numbers with numbers entered. Narrow your search by entering more or all of the numbers of the parcel.
- If searching by address, start with the street number and pause a moment after entering the street number, a list of street names will appear related to that street number. To narrow down the list, start typing the first few letter of the street name.
- Once the search criteria has been entered, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the search screen.
- Make sure the popup blocker is turned off before trying to access hyperlinks.
- Wait a few moments, a small Download box will appear. Click the hyperlink “Click Here To Download Your Report.” The report will contain many aspects of the property; Aerial map, environmental data, boundary & jurisdiction data, cultural data, and county permit data.
At anytime while using any section of the property system; click the F1 key to open the Help information in the area you are viewing.
Press the F1 key anywhere in the application to open a help topic about that feature. Not every feature has a help topic. Accessing TipsPress the F1 key anywhere in the application to open a help topic about that feature. Not every feature has a help topic.
For hyperlinks to work best, make sure that your popup blocker is turned off.
Disclaimer This database may not contain all documents for a particular location. Documents related to land use, food, water, pools and spas, or sewage may be stored in other locations. Not all documents are printable from our electronic document database.
Please contact the Department Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (707) 253-4417 for assistance.
Assessor's information page providing maps, data and business property e-filings.
Google Maps is a map service that you view in your web browser. Depending on your location, you can view basic or custom maps and local business information, including business locations, contact information, and driving directions. Click and drag maps to view adjacent sections immediately. View satellite images of your desired location that you can zoom and pan.