Affordable Housing Task Force
The countywide Affordable Housing Task Force was created to evaluate current and future opportunities for providing affordable housing within Napa County.
In 2013, the group released its Final Report: Affordable Housing Multi-Year Action Plan.
The Task Force objectives:
- Evaluate the most effective and efficient way to deliver affordable housing throughout Napa County; and
- Identify a mechanism for providing ongoing funding for affordable housing efforts.
- Co-chair Councilman Mark Joseph (City of American Canyon)
- Co-chair Supervisor Mark Luce (Napa County)
- Co-chair Councilman Pete Mott (City of Napa)
As well as representatives from
- development community
- affordable housing advocates
- business community
- agricultural community
- environmental advocates
The Task Force was created by a Board action on April 17, 2012.