Register as a Napa County MRC member or Medical Volunteer
Download a PDF version of instructions (including screen shots) on how to register as a Napa County Medical Volunteer.
Step 1: Go to the CA DHV Web site
Step 2: Fill out your information
- Complete ALL 10 steps AND click the “Accept” button on the last page to complete registration.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) and you cannot proceed without completing those fields.
- Remember to complete your contact information and license (if available) information accurately!
- Press the “Next” button at the bottom right to proceed from one step to the next.
Step 3: Register as a Napa County Volunteer
- If registering as an MRC Member:
- Select Napa County Medical Reserve Corps on the “Affiliation” tab.
- If registering as a Medical Volunteer:
- Select Napa as as your county afflication
- Select None in the "Volunteer Affliation" to indicate you are NOT a member of an MRC
Not sure whether to be in the MRC or Medical Volunteer? Check out more information here.
That's it! Thank you for your time and dedication to your community.